Photos I Love

 A few photos I love:

I took this photo when me and my boyfriend went a date. It was out first time and I love how the design of the festival was. It better to take pictures at night! It was a cute 2 mouse couple. 

I took this picture randomly and it actually came out so cute than I expected. It wasn’t blurry and my boyfriend dog was smiling. 
I love birds. I own 3 of them. One of them is a cockatiel and I just love how she sit still to pose even though I get her in weird angles. Her colors suits her blanket she get covered up with when sleeping. 
For this picture it was a meme going around on TikTok. On my little brother graduation we saw him walking away so I took a picture and edited but then my other little brother, my cousin, and my boyfriend wanted to join in the picture so I had to take pictures of them posing and editing them into the meme. It a loving moment. 
I am obsessed with this picture. I love anything pink, purple, green, or anything pastel colors. I love fairy drawing and nature theme. When i saw this I took multiple pictures just to get a perfect picture for me. It was on a date with my boyfriend.
One of my budgie. She is so cute but she is scared of humans. She very cautious and doesn’t like getting touched. In the background you can see the wall pain ruined and that her art piece. She loves getting pictures taken but she especially love biting phone cases. 
My second budgie. She is very curious, has a brain of a pea to be honest. She is also loves to destroy everything but she the one who influence it on my other budgie. She not caution at all and she loves eating millets. I love taking pictures of my budgie and this one she just let it happen.

Comments